Installing vocal presets in Logic Pro X is simple.
We’ll teach you how in 9 easy steps.
- First, make sure you have the latest version of Logic Pro X installed on your mac.
- Once you have updated your software go to the “Spotlight” on the top right of your screen. It looks like a magnifying glass. Click it and a search window will pop up.
- Type in “Channel Strip Settings”.
- Open the folder that populates. Double click on the “Track” folder.
- Once inside the “Track” folder drag the Logic Pro vocal preset into the folder. The vocal preset has the extension “.cst”
- Restart Logic Pro. This is crucial. Logic needs to rescan to find the preset.
- Next open Logic Pro and create a new audio track. Go to the left side panel in Logic and click on “User Library”
- Click on “User Channel Strip Settings” and you will see the vocal preset there.
- Double click the vocal preset to load it up and you should be good to go.
If you have any additional questions or would like a more detailed walkthrough check out this video tutorial we put together for you.